Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hola :D xoxo

my name is kenia trinidad ....
i was born and raised in the Dominican Republic came to the United States when i was 10 years old. i was raised by my father and his 2 sisters whom i call "mami". i am 28 years young and i refuse to grow up. i got married at the age of 25, i do not have any children, but if i mention a "daughter" that would be my 8 year old bichon frise Cinderella (my 3 year old niece at the time named her), but we call her Cindy or most often CindyBaby. i am also getting another puppy a boy this time, but you will hear about him in other posts soon enough.
what i did over break?
really simple: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!
i did nothing and i loved every second of it.
i am taking this class because I am a senior graduating in May as a Gender & Women's Studies Major and an Africana Studies Minor, and this class was one of the requirements, there were other options but this one seemed interesting so here i am.
when I am not in class/school i am either working, watching sports (mostly football and baseball), with my friends having girl talk or a drink or both, or spending some lovely quality time with my husband, and if i'm not doing any of those things i'm either sleeping or eating which are my two most favorite things to do in the entire world besides traveling.

i am eager to learn from each and everyone of you and looking forward to this my final semester.

smile :)
kt

No comments:

Post a Comment